Friday, June 20, 2008

STRESSED can be DESSERTS if u can reverse....

Is this word true? Especially for form 6 students.... STRESSED really can be DESSERTS ma? I cant find the answer now... For my one week study now, i just can say that are really stressed for me.... Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics T... I dont ever have such feeling during my form 5... watching at the question/homework for half an hour still cannot do it... HAiz..... Pengajian Am and MUET still ok for me.... Whose problem is that? MIne? or the teacher? I cant give the answer now... I think i have to work harder for it... Maybe STRESSED really can be DESSERTS... HOpe so...

** It just my opinion, for those planning to go to form 6, dont affected by what i am saying... Different people have different BRAIN....

BECOME

No comments: