Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My future....

Everyone after form five will wondering where their next "destination" or "station" is... so am i... When i am studying form five, i already confirm that i am not gonna going to form six... College is my next destination.... so i go to dye and highlight my hair... after taking the spm result, many people ask me to further form six.. all of them say certificate of college does not help a lot in the future... even my mummy and daddy say that too... now, i have to further form six... next week will start my class already... i am wondering will i pass my stpm with flying colour? all that is destiny... now i just think i must study hard or even correct is study smart so that i can further university soon... all of my friends, wish me good luck and u guys too... good luck....



No comments: